This role is responsible for mapping customer’s business requirements to architectural and technical solutions and provide leadership to drive towards the analysis, acceptance, and implementation of those solutions.
Position: Systems Practice Solution Architect
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
- Map customer business requirements to technical solutions and provides technical leadership toward their implementation.
- Work closely with the Account Management Team and facilitates the selling process.
- Articulates alternatives in terms of cost, benefit, and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Provides solution sales experience, subject matter and deep technical expertise.
- Collect and prioritise engagement requirements with the various customer stakeholders.
- Work with the regional and the local Channel organisations.
- Build credibility as a trusted advisor with a customer’s executive management team by articulating a crisp understanding of their business issues.
- Build a pipeline, understand it and track/report forward opportunities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Other professional qualifications desirable
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecting solutions
- Ability to work with customers and interact at a senior level within the customer organisation.
- Interface with partners and assist in knowledge transfer
- Dedicated attitude and winning mentality
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong IT skills
- Natural communicator and presenter
- Ability to formulate comprehensive reports
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.