Skills Provision is searching for a Systems Installation Technician to work for a prominent company in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for site activity including online monitoring, installations, commissioning and testing.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
- Installation of protection systems and condition monitoring equipment
- Ensure professional installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and post operation of a system
- Calibrate and test systems
- Provide technical expertise to customers, service support, field technicians and operators.
- Attend technical meetings with customers
- Ensure contractual obligations are met
- Ensure all in-field activities carried out safely complying with company environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Provide feedback regarding the projects that have been executed to the concerned people, external and internal
- Prepare project documents including project justifications, costing calculations, specifications, schedules, and delivery
- Participate in technical presentations and demonstrate how a product / service will meet client needs
- Participate in training courses related to this function as a career development activity
- Hold relevant professional qualifications.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, machine reliability and customer production process related to above function.
- Good knowledge of Instrumentation and control concepts.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to apply sound engineering principles to design issues.
- Ability to write reports and proposals in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals inside / outside the company.
- Effective organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Ability to work effectively with others and to be flexible in work assignments, and assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the position.
- Knowledge of Gas turbine, steam turbine and compressor operation.
- Effective computer skills.
- Ability to schedule and administer engineering projects.
- Ability to prepare cost estimates.
- Ability to communicate with other distributors and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to show initiative when required.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.