Skills Provision is searching for 5 extremely experienced Subsea Project Engineers to join a leading offshore installation company based in Aberdeen, United Kingdom. This role is suitable for senior engineers.
Salary & Benefits
- £56,000 p/a
- Benefits package offered
- Responsible for all engineering activity associated with a Project.
- Responsible and accountable for remaining within design budget (man hours and materials) and other design targets of optimising final cost and schedule to assigned work scope.
- Responsible for ensuring all items are designed, manufacture, assembled and commissioned are fit for purpose.
- Identify and supervise all technical resources needed to complete assigned work scope. Assign and co-ordinate scopes of work, review work done and ensure each resource stays within assigned schedule and cost targets.
- Responsible for all project activities in the role of Lead Engineer
- Supervise and responsible for activities assigned to 3rd Party contractors within assigned work scope. This includes but is not limited to prepare Scope of Work; issue SRF; issue ITT and participate in vendor selection process; arrange or perform site supervision when required; review and approval of deliverables; compliance with project targets.
- Responsible for external interfaces relevant to assigned work scopes.
- Assist in the planning of offshore mobilisation / demobilisation of project equipment including the upkeep of the project MTO and ensuring all hire items are tracked and returned in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping a log of all ‘lessons learnt” whilst offshore and compile photographic record of offshore activities for inclusion into the Return of Experience documentation.
- Ensure that the Project Manager is provided with adequate schedule, equipment and cost information to enable correct and accurate preparation of project status for the task under their responsibility.
- Responsible for initiating actions to prevent non-conforming condition or product. Initiating, recommending or providing solutions to non-conformances. Verifying the implementation of corrective action and ensuring that these have been effective and controlling further work until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected and the root cause resolved.
- University or College Engineering education to BSc/BEng or equivalent and/or engineering industry training.
- Previous professional experience with relevant Diving, Remote Systems Engineering or Subsea Construction background.
- Possession of in date medical certificate.
- All offshore certificates
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.