Our client is a major oil and gas company seeking a graduate-level software engineer to join their growing and dynamic team.
Position: Simulation Software Engineer
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
- To develop computer simulation software modules and assist their implementation on the simulator hardware.
- To support ROV operator staff when operating the simulator hardware.
- To write reports for internal customers explaining the simulation findings.
- In conjunction with Engineering Manager, set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- The subsea oil & gas market is a 24-7 operation. Candidates must be able to organize their work so that the onshore & offshore projects are adequately and promptly supported.
- Able to manage interface with internal and external customers and converse with staff at all levels of hierarchical organization.
- Strive to improve the performance of self and others. Willing to make use of Company training resources.
- Takes an active interest in the company’s competitive position in market. Maintain an interest in relevant technology developments in the wider offshore industry.
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with other staff and with clients based on mutual respect and fairness.
- Degree qualified or equivalent relevant experience in Computer Science or similar.
- Able to write structured code.
- PC and network maintenance experience
- A willingness to be trained in the simulation software and related CAD packages
- An interest in ROVs and their operation. The candidate will have to learn how to operate the ROV training console hardware.
- Able to write and review technical reports.
- Experience of computer simulation used in an industrial control situation
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.