Skills Provision is searching for a Simulation Software Engineer for a full-time position in the Middle East.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free Salary, to be negotiated depending on experience
- Benefits package offered
- To support staff when operating the simulator hardware.
- To write reports for internal customers explaining the simulation findings.
- Set and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Able to manage interface with internal and external customers and converse with staff at all levels of hierarchical organization.
- Strive to improve the performance of self and others. Willing to make use of Company training resources.
- Take an active interest in the company’s competitive position in market. Maintains an interest in relevant technology developments in the wider offshore industry.
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with other staff and with clients based on mutual respect and fairness.
- Degree qualified to BSc or BEng or equivalent relevant experience in Computer Science or similar.
- Able to write structured code
- PC and network maintenance experience
- A willingness to be trained in the simulation software and related CAD packages
- An interest in ROVs and their operation. The candidate will have to learn how to operate the ROV training console hardware.
- Able to write and review technical reports.
- Mobility – occasional visits to other offices, which may be worldwide.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.