Our client is a major provider of hydrographic surveying and acoustic positioning equipment. They are currently seeking a Senior Surveyor to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
Extensive Offshore Hydrographic surveying experience, Operational knowledge of products and systems.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary to be negotiated
- Benefits package offered
- To supply technical systems consultancy and support to core business customers in the Oil & Gas Survey and Construction markets, ranging from telephone support calls, review of operational procedures and guidelines.
- To develop and deliver learning events at company facilities.
- To create written materials and documentation i.e. White Papers, Training Lecture Notes, Technical Guidelines, Field Reports, Presentations etc to promote awareness, understanding and guidance regarding the most effective use of company systems in the Survey and Construction market
- To enhance the reputation, profile and business opportunities of the company, promoting the Company name, brand and.
- To network with Field Planners, equipment specifiers and customer Project Surveyors during technical support provision, training, or event attendance.
- To gather and present feedback on business opportunities and competitor/industry peer activities to the direct sales teams
- To feedback constructive information to Engineering design and development teams regarding operational systems problems encountered by customers and specifications for new product/system/application requirements
- To contribute to the continual development of the Survey Support Group.
- To establish and build strong working relationships with internal staff across the Regional Offices.
- To keep up to date with technology and product advances.
- To provide offshore operational support to customers either in an ‘acoustic operator’ or problem-solving capacity.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification / experience in Hydrographic Survey or related disciplines.
- Offshore experience including rigs and vessels with direct customer involvement.
- Operational knowledge of related products and systems.
- Experience of identifying business opportunities and progressing these through an organisation to the correct resources.
- Experience of developing and delivering professional presentations/learning events within a technical environment with confidence and impact.
- Experience of developing and generating written technical support material, training collateral, white papers, reports etc.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.