Skills Provision is searching for a Senior Scientific Officer to join a world class research organisation in London, United Kingdom.
Salary & Benefits
- £50,000-£60,000 p/a
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- The appointee will take direct responsibility of proteomic sample preparation and analysis by discovery based proteomic workflows.
- Develop and implement automated proteomic workflows for phospho-peptide and protein-protein interaction studies.
- In addition, the post-holder will be responsible for day-to-day operations such as sample tracking, maintenance of mass spectrometers systems as well as data analysis.
- The successful applicant will hold a BSc (or ideally a PhD) in a biological science.
- Must have extensive experience in biological mass spectrometry, proteomic sample preparation and data analysis.
- Experience with relative and absolute quantification, phospho-proteomics and automated workflow is desirable.
- A person who commands respect.
- Strong IT skill set.
- Dependable and an asset to the overall team.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.