Skills Provision is searching for a Senior IT Business Analyst for a company in Chile.
The employing company specialise in the supply of Professional Services Automation (PSA) solutions.
Sector: IT Services
Location: Copiapo, Chile
Salary & Benefits
- CLP 2,220,000 pm
- Extensive benefits package
- Provide well-informed advice, taking steps to ensure it is properly understood and appropriately exploited.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-settings for all initiatives.
- Discover and analyse requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Obtain formal agreement to establish a baseline on which the development of a solution can commence.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of relevant data and processes.
- Provide advice and guidance to developers and other members of the team.
- Investigate operational needs, problems, and opportunities in a particular business area, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Analyse business application processes; identify alternative application processes or functional application solutions, assess their feasibility, and recommend new approaches.
- Develop and manage expectations for a defined communication channel and user group. Initiate and facilitate communications between key users, acting as a single point of contact for users.
- Capture and disseminate technical and business information.
- Facilitate the business change decision-making processes, and the planning and implementation of change for enhancements and small-scale projects.
- Deliver visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by developers.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and produce detailed design documentation as per department/ industry standards.
- Define and create test scripts, materials, and regression test scripts to test new ornamented business applications.
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources, and tools.
- Interpret, execute, and document test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Record and analyse actions and results, while tracking defects.
- Provide application support and perform issue resolution. Maintain application support processes and ensure all support requests are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Provide relevant documentation to support research area and deliver proof of concept for small scale initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (IT subject).
- 10+ years’ experience in business analysis with increasing responsibility and involvement in application implementations.
- Prior experience on PSA projects.
- An all-round gifted operator in the IT field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with business partners, IT team members, and senior management.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen supporting professional services, sales, and finance.
- Ability to use experience and assist in business process / solutions design.
- Proficient in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Produces work of the highest quality while maintaining attention to detail.
- Maintains a flexible and adaptable nature regarding learning and understanding new technologies.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment of multiple projects and stakeholders and to participate in several projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to “roll-up sleeves” and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.