Skills Provision is searching for a Senior Architect for a transport company based in the Middle East.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Tax-Free salary offered
- Attractive benefits package available
- Lead Data Architecture practices by establishing the data management program and initiatives.
- Supervise the creation of conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Supervise data modelling and administration practices provided by service/solution providers.
- Establish design, guidelines.
- Participate in data integration, business intelligence (BI) and enterprise information management programs by rationalising data processing.
- Determine overall modelling standards, guidelines, best practices.
- Develop Data Governance, standards, roadmap, and architecture decisions
- Develop standards, guidelines, processes, and expertise to consistently address recurring strategic enterprise master data issues such as convergence, standards, and integration/synchronisation.
- Define data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure that the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvement and helps to resolve quality problems through the appropriate choice of architectures.
- Engages with relevant internal parties and external vendors.
- Manage the Enterprise Data Model, including data dictionary/metadata registry.
- Leads selection of preferred data management technologies.
- Provide data consultation on complex projects and is considered to be a top-level contributor/specialist.
- Develop and ensure compliance with data architecture principles and standards for the various systems and components based on design patterns
- Leads the development of future enterprise data architecture
- Establish metrics for tracking and measuring the value of data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a data architect.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing data architect projects.
- Hold professional architect certificates
- Solid knowledge of data modelling technologies & protocols.
- Solid knowledge in application/system architecture.
- Experience with various best practices/standards in the market.
- High exposure to different data warehouse or information management tools and related products.
- Sound knowledge and experience in providing data modelling awareness sessions and training.
- Vendor management skills.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.