Skills Provision is searching for a Sales Application Engineer for a solar energy company in Portugal.
The company require a highly talented and versatile Sales Applications Engineer with a strong understanding of IT infrastructure, security, governance, integration, development and project management.
Our client is a national leader in solar power and energy efficiency services. The company’s mission is to help millions of homeowners and businesses adopt clean power to reduce pollution and save money.
Location: Porto, Portugal
Salary & Benefits
- €42,000 p/a
- Benefits package offered
- Develop features and help roll out new products
- Manage a variety of sales application admin functions and requests
- Train sales team on how to best use our sales applications to maximise efficiencies and promote best practices
- Facilitate sales applications “Help Desk” inquiries
- Document all sales application related processes
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a similar role
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in a constantly evolving industry
- Ability to think strategically based on the company’s forward vision
- Solid oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Good understanding of database fundamentals
- Previous IT development experience
- Experience writing object-oriented unit tests
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with related software suites
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.