Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Test Technician to join their team in Malta.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the inspection, test and release of medical devices at a top-quality company.
Salary & Benefits
- €42,700 pa
- Benefits package offered
- Conduct device and component inspection and testing in accordance with specifications. Ensure that data is captured and reported as factual in support of development, manufacturing and purchasing activities.
- Attend and participate in training presentations, QA meetings and cross-functional initiative and investigations.
- Complete paperwork to official standards and make decisions on test results based on pass/fail criteria.
- Support internal and external audits as required.
- Support the Laboratory Supervisor in their responsibilities.
- Observe current good laboratory practice
- Work independently with minimal supervision and timely completion of all tasks in an effective manner.
- Previous work experience or strong knowledge of medical device manufacturing
- Highly computer literate, MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Report and SOP writing skills
- Technical qualifications
- Diligent operator
- Work well in a team setting
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.