Our client has a new requirement for a Project Planner for a CHP project in the United Kingdom
Salary & Benefits
- £70,000 p/a
- Benefits package available
- Provide specialist programming support to the project
- Manage the process of producing project programmes at the various levels of detail necessary for the good management of the project
- Ensure that an agreed programme is produced in line with the Project Execution Plan and contract conditions.
- Manage and maintain the documentation for the Project Management System
- Integrate the project programme into the Project Group management system
- Monitor the performance of all parties against the agreed project programme and report programme issues to the project management team.
- The development; maintenance and communication of the project programme to all relevant parties.
- Ensure that all programme information is obtained from contractors; consultants and others whose activities may have an impact on the delivery of the project.
- Assimilate all programme information into a comprehensive project programme that is consistent and coherent.
- Assist the Project team in the allocation of resources needed to deliver the programme
- Prepare reports for the Project Steering Committee and others on the programme issues and identifying any areas of concern in good time for remedial actions to be instigated
- Liaison with contractors to ensure that all information need for the good management of the project is updated and integrated into the overall programme.
- Provide advice to the Project Team on Programme requirements of engineering specifications and contract conditions.
- Maintain the programme throughout the project and ensure that it’s in a form that complies with the requirements of the internal Project Management procedures
- Produce progress reports and programme status statements as required by the Project Manager and required for the management of the project.
- Use programming techniques to provide in formation. This may include the use of Earned Value Techniques
- Analysing programme information obtained from others and reporting on its accuracy; whether it is realistic and any condition/issues that will affect its deliverability.
- Using construction and programming knowledge to produce the optimum solutions to the plant integration; construction and power plant commissioning issues that arise on major power projects.
- Produce, maintain and update the Project Programmes
- Programme reports and progress statements as required
- Review and integrate contractor’s programmes so that they align with project objects
- Align the programmes from the Boiler supplier and the balance of plant contractor to ensure that the project is delivered to the optimum timescale”
- Assist with review of Contractor’s claims and assess their impact on the programme
- Produce reports for the commercial management of the project using earned value techniques where appropriate
- Maintain the documentation required for the Project Management System
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.