This position represents a superb opportunity for a strong Project Manager to further their skills and career in this highly visible role. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Company goals through managing significant projects within the Middle East. The job will entail working closely with the Leadership team, corporate functions and our senior customers, leading projects in support of strategic initiatives.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Assist and produce project proposals.
- Review hardware requirements for specific projects.
- Produce hardware schedules as appropriate for projects.
- Produce hardware designs as required to meet project specification.
- Produce project documentation including drawings, schematics, and operation and maintenance manuals.
- Assess resource requirements needed to carry out project implementation.
- Provide input to all plans for engineering and commissioning activities.
- Manage third party suppliers to ensure on plan and budget performance.
- Test and inspect all third-party equipment.
- Track project status and report on a regular basis.
- Initiate change control to ensure that management is aware of all possible changes in project scope
- Manage projects to time, budget and customer satisfaction
- Manage resource to cost estimate.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Complete project handover to clients/service.
- Ensure project closeout.
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- A minimum of 10 years project-based experience
- Other professional qualifications desirable
- IT literate
- Experienced user of project-based software
- A disciplined leader
- Hard working attitude
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Strong team member
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.