Skills Provision is searching for a Process and Procedures Specialist for a company in Finland.
The employer runs a wide variety of healthcare programs and courses.
Location: Tampere, Finland
Salary & Benefits
- €73,500 pa
- Benefits package available
- Gather and organise information on internal problems or procedures.
- Analyse data and develop solutions or alternative methods if required.
- Confer with personnel involved in the implementation of systems and procedures.
- Develop and implement record management systems.
- Review all internal forms and reports
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to ascertain unit functions and work performance.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures, or equipment, in accordance with company policy.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes to forms and reports.
- Ensure the procedure development flow is tracked.
- Maintain the procedure matrix and associated departmental policy and procedure manuals.
- Update any departmental policy and manuals associated with newly introduced, modified, or removed procedures.
- Maintain procedure and policy directories.
- Ensure all version control processes are followed.
- Remain up to date on current and proposed policy and procedural changes set out by regulatory bodies.
- Communicate with department heads.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related subject.
- Project management experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a managerial/analytical role.
- Preferred management work experience in a school or medical environment.
- Active listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Decision making ability.
- Ability to monitor and assess performance.
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Strong time management and prioritisation capabilities
- Ability to bring others together and facilitate differing viewpoints.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Write clearly and informatively
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Supports corporate level initiatives and direction within the organisation
- Improves processes, products, and services
- Understands business implications for decisions
- Develop strategies to achieve personal organisational goals
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.