Skills Provision is searching for an Operations Manager for a Transport company in the Middle East.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Responsible and accountable for all daily operational activities of the business unit, including resource management staff, equipment, transport vehicles and billing.
- Responsible for day-to-day liaison with key customer contacts to ensure that all queries & expectations of the customer are met.
- To act as the singular point of contact to the Customer for all operational and service levels issues, and, as a result, to be aware of and influence all aspects in the entire Staff Transport process
- To actively participate in the daily planning of the Staff Transport Operations activities.
- Understand and apply the corporate Vision & Mission statement to overall longer-term strategy and manage the operations in line with & in order to achieve all objectives of the annual business plan.
- Ensure that the operational strategy incorporates the growth and expectations of the customer.
- Accept full ownership of the operational aspects and deadlines
- Ensure that all internal KPIs are exceeded & the reporting thereof are relevant, timeouts, accurate & Such KPIs will result in continuous improvement in productivity, quality and service levels.
- Accountable to the customer for achieving all SLA agreed service levels
- Manage the Human Resources of the business unit through competency-based recruitment, on-the-job training and development, motivation, guidance, and control to achieve the highest standards of productivity and agreed customer service levels.
- Focus on team building, accountability, and discipline in an enabling environment.
- Ensure that the Supervisors and operations team are exceeding the daily operational expectations and being responsible for overall staff control
- Ensure an adequate level of internal controls through strict implementation of company policies, standards and procedures in Staff Transport Operations in order to mitigate against risks of both loss & reduced service levels.
- Accountable for ensuring the safety and security of all people and assets under the Business Unit
- A degree preferably in Transportation & Logistics management
- Have logistics experience with a proven track record in transportation
- Must have in depth knowledge of staff transport operations
- Must have extensive experience in Fleet Management
- Must be a leader with a strategic, analytical approach to business
- Be able to communicate and present in both verbal and written English
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Results orientated
- Strong IT skills
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.