Skills Provision is searching for an Operations Manager for a Travel company in the Middle East.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary
- Benefits package available
- Provide inputs into the development and allocation of the annual budget for the Operations Department based on approved upon departmental activities.
- Provide inputs to develop relevant policies and procedures pertaining to the Operations Department; ensure compliance to departmental policies and procedures by all department staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts and manage customer expectations for servicing external clients as well as optimizing internal department workflows.
- Establish operational efficiency and quality standards ensuring compliance with the organisation’s operating policies and procedures.
- Monitor customer satisfaction across all segments.
- Prepare operational analysis including monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of financial performance against budget.
- Provide guidance to the back-office support for Operations department to control cost and improving productivity.
- Provide support to the Sales department in acquisition of new accounts.
- Supervise day-to-day regular activities related to operations.
- Guide the Team leaders in executing their respective responsibilities towards the achievement of the Departments’ goals and objectives.
- Participate in the identification of training and development initiatives for subordinates within the Department.
- Coach and mentor junior employees on an ongoing basis through providing inputs on the job and timely feedback.
- Assist in recruitment activities for the country of operation across all lines of business and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role in the Travel Industry.
- Familiarity with the travel and hospitality industries with previous front-line experience.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, good articulation, proactive, presentable with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with proven analytical abilities.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.