Our client is searching for an Offshore Wind Installation Manager. They require a specialist that will ensure that offshore installation works are carried out based on balanced contracts and optimised with respect to time, costs an QHSE, including negotiation, recommendation, and process management.
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Salary & Benefits
- £59,500 p/a
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Analysis and recommendations of offshore installation and logistic concepts
- Optimisation of offshore installation and logistic concepts
- Chartering of installation vessels including support vessels
- Negotiation and recommendation of offshore installation contracts
- Manage and coordinate offshore installation contracts and activities
- Manage client reps within individual areas
- Ensure contractor’s delivery and own review of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Analysis and optimisation of installation procedures prior and during installation
- Coordinate and attend inspections of vessels provided to the projects.
- A suitable educational background as a construction engineer, operations engineer, maritime engineer, maritime officer or similar.
- Extensive experience within the area of construction of offshore wind farms as substitution for a formal technical educational background.
- Experience within Offshore Wind Farm or Oil and Gas Industry.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.