Skills Provision is searching for a Network Design Lead for a company operating in the financial and leisure industries. The employing company are well known throughout the Middle East.
The job purpose is to design, build and implement infrastructure systems across the enterprise.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Perform analysis of complex network design
- Perform high level design for medium size projects
- Generate standard project documentation
- Generate network configurations from low level design for complex networks
- Provide second level support to Network Engineers on complex issues
- Plan, organize and coordinate implementation of large/ complex projects
- Participate in key project design reviews
- Analyse previous projects to identify patterns so that these can be converted to pre-defined solutions
- Validate project requirements and define project scope
- Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or associated discipline
- Minimum 5 -7 years of experience in large-scale network design.
- Skilled in routing, switching and network security.
- Hands on experience on large network infrastructures
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.