An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Functional Engineering Manager to join a company in Saudi Arabia.
Previous experience as a Project Manager within the marine and defence environment is essential.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Tax-Free salary to be negotiated
- Benefits package offered
- Coordinate engineering resources (utilisation and deployment planning, guidance on development, competency assessment and recruitment).
- Coordinate common use of tools across the business unit.
- Coordinate common use of engineering process across the business unit.
- Own transversal resources (e.g. safety, requirements, security etc) to deploy across the business supporting projects and proposals.
- Support business development activity for bids and campaigns.
- Provide specialist subject matter expertise and experienced support for particular prospects/projects.
- Based on a Systems Engineering approach promote the use of best practice tools, process and resources across wider business and stakeholder communities.
- Preferably degree qualified and chartered.
- Proactive and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Good communicator and team player, able to liaise at all levels across multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Senior level multi discipline team leadership and engineering management experience
- Project management qualification and experience preferred.
- Strong IT skills
- Multi-faceted engineer, with versatility
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.