Skills Provision is searching for an Energy Efficiency Engineer for a company in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be expected to take a key-role in advising and supporting the company on all energy related matters.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Tax-Free salary
- Benefits package available
- Day to day support of process and utility operations with emphasis on guidance/optimisation for energy efficiency, flaring reduction and troubleshooting
- Monitor plant performance for steam related elements
- Act as team-leader of multi-discipline groups to investigate plant incidents and working practices with the objective to improve overall performance.
- Establish comprehensive energy efficiency and utility performance monitoring programmes. Based on the results of such a monitoring, liaise with the concerned specialist departments to ensure optimum energy efficiency and reliability of utility systems
- Develop energy monitoring programs that improve performance of the plant.
- Maintain proper documentation and reporting system for responsible area.
- Maintain technical integrity of utilities design to required technical standards and apply design strategy which aims for minimum life cycle cost.
- Maintain effective liaison with other departments.
- Be company’s focal point in energy related issues.
- Coach and develop staff to obtain required competencies.
- Develop and implement energy awareness and skills enhancing programmes for site personnel.
- Assist in design of plant modifications and de-bottlenecking and extension projects
- Drive the energy management system activities to achieve organisational objectives and targets.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 years post-graduation experience in process or operational engineering
- Broad knowledge of working practices in other technical, engineering and operational areas
- Skilled in the field of safeguarding and engineering standards
- Have a high awareness of business and economic drivers
- Be fully competent in written and oral communication in the English language
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and drive.
- Able to work independently and yet participate as a member of the team
- Be proactive and creative in problem solving
- Have a well-developed service attitude
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.