Skills Provision is searching for a Director of Finance for a prestigious organisation in Chile.
The employing business has multiple Centre’s focused on improving the lives and wellbeing of children throughout the country.
Location: Calama, Chile
Salary & Benefits
- 1,980,000 CLP pm
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work closely with the CEO and other staff members to develop the strategic direction for the organisation.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative operations and activities.
- Manage finances and budgets.
- Financially manage the building and development of projects.
- Manage and create all financial and administrative functions.
- Work closely with the Director of Programs to create efficient, effective services including mental health, case management, family support and educational advocacy.
- Work with the Development Director on financial information required for grant applications and compliance.
- Develop, negotiate, and manage all 3rd party contracts.
- Provide analysis to verify compliance with national requirements.
- Manage external partnerships.
- Take on other administrative and operational tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA, Master’s in Public Administration, or other related advanced degree.
- 10 years of leadership experience with at least two in a Manager/Director of Finance role with strong management and operational skills.
- Excellent financial skills including experience creating program budgets, analysing financial reports, managing cash flow, and creating financial systems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Strong problem-solving skills required, a willingness to take risks and an ability to address complex issues creatively and effectively.
- Ability to create, implement and manage effective, simple systems.
- Ability managing several different vendors, consultants, and staff at once; ability to work closely and collaboratively with the CEO and other Director-level staff.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation), skilled negotiator.
- Experience managing construction and renovation projects.
- Collaborative, creative, and innovative management style.
- Capacity to focus on the big picture as well as day-to-day operational details, including handling several competing tasks at the same time.
- Passion for working with and for children.
- Enthusiasm, sense of humour, and flexibility.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.