Skills Provision is searching for a Director of Ecommerce Operations for a company in Brazil.
Our client is a leading Internet fashion outlet developing the next generation retail experience. They require an outstanding individual to join their Leadership Team as the Director of Ecommerce Operations.
Location: Marabá, Brazil
Salary & Benefits
- 14,500 BRL p/m
- Extensive benefits package
- Oversee all aspects of e-commerce warehouse operations as it pertains to inventory receipts, order fulfilment, returns, and warehouse integrity
- Plan out all operational resources and activities in relation to company objectives
- Provide leadership and direction to the team
- Develop and improve warehouse processes and procedures
- Establish and achieve operating goals and objectives
- Assist in the development and upgrade of IT support systems
- Coordinate with the Customer Care Department on order issues, returns, and related matters
- Work with Product Development, Finance, and other departments as necessary for system design, development, and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years distribution/logistics management; ecommerce experience
- Familiar with a variety of distribution concepts, practices, and processes.
- Extensive experience and judgment in accomplishing goals
- Strong management skills: ability to convince, persuade, and mediate
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organised, excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentially
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work extended hours at short notice
- Must have experience in high growth environments
- An inspirational leader
- Willingness to travel
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.