Skills Provision is searching for a Digital Communications Manager for a company in the Middle East.
The employing company require a person with experience in online development and an understanding of different programming languages.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Manage and implement the company’s digital technology strategy ensuring alignment with corporate strategies.
- To invest agreed advertising budgets via all online media to help meet designated brand and business objectives.
- Manage and implement the digital technology strategy ensuring online solutions are on-brand, integrated, cost-efficient and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Manage and monitor all online customers touch points. This includes the development and evolution of brand and advertising guidelines.
- Provide regular reports, including insights.
- Manage and develop the corporate social media accounts.
- A degree with a specialisation in Digital Communication.
- A Qualification from a professional marketing institution such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an advantage as would a professional qualification in the Market Research Discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Manager in an international interactive agency managing offline marketing activities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Dedicated and diligent operator.
- Strong team focus.
- Represent the company at various exhibitions.
- Willingness to travel.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.