Skills Provision is searching for a Deputy General Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible of the company’s Maintenance Division and allied services units, particularly operational efficiency, resources allocation and profitability assurance.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
- Lead the Maintenance Division and its affiliate work units in accordance with revenue targets while ensuring the organized and timely delivery of services and output as per service contracts and agreements with clients.
- Manage planning, scheduling, budgeting, and progress tracking of new and existing projects/ contracts and through all phases of the service agreements and undertakings.
- Review and manage the scope of bids and tenders, documents risk and assumptions.
- Oversee and coordinate cross-functional teams focusing on securing new contracts with internal and external clients.
- Coordinate among teams of technical resources ensuring unified command of the internal systems and processes necessary to achieve project objectives and critical timelines.
- Represent the Maintenance Division in the service/ contract negotiation process, participates in high-level technical meetings, and manages customer/ clients’ complaints.
- Research, review and analyse existing Maintenance processes and develops strategies for enhancements.
- Technically validate and implement recommendations for new methodologies and equipment or modifications, innovation, improvements in existing technologies and equipment based on the current & future trends in market & technology.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Audit qualification/experience.
- 15 years hands-on experience gained from the Engineering Services, Maintenance and Construction industry.
- Effectively led an engineering and/ or maintenance service organisation – as a General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager or Operations Manager
- Experience in the preparation, development and implementation of Management systems and procedures related to engineering and maintenance services
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and bids and tenders preparation and negotiation
- Knowledge of the Middle East engineering service and construction market and trends, industry regulations, and health and regulatory compliance issues.
- Superior communications skills, written and oral. Able to communicate to all levels of the organization. Excellent listening skills.
- Strong negotiation and contractor/consultant management skills.
- Good report writing skills and ability to document policies and procedures (English).
- Assertive personality, sensitive to multi-cultural, multi-national environments. Proven ability to lead initiatives across a multi-site business.
- Strong team player – willing to set challenging standards for personal work and department results.
- Ability to operate well under pressure and exercise sound judgment.
- Computer literate.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.