Skills Provision is seeking a Customer Support Manager for a successful company in the UK.
We advise those interested to apply as soon as possible.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Salary of £30,000-£50,000 p/a
- Extensive Benefits package available
- Scheduling training times and dates with the end customer
- Managing customer issues related to both technical and project matters.
- Assisting with the installation and commissioning of Base Station Controllers
- Assisting with the installation and commissioning
- Performing acceptance testing on-site with the customer
- Producing post-installation site reports
- Advising customers on IP and RF network configuration options
- Work with various stakeholders inside and outside the business
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High level of presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of principles and protocols
- Detailed understanding of networking principles
- System administration level knowledge
- Ability to work independently and under pressure from demanding customers
- A methodical approach to carrying out procedures and recording the results
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.