Skills Provision is searching for a Contract Manager for company that specialise in the supply of engineering-based products and services.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Tax-Free salary offered
- Benefits package available
- Work closely with local distribution channels in a sales support function.
- Ensure development and management of strategic sales maps.
- Evaluate customer potential and manages genuine opportunities.
- Report sales information monthly
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of sales-based processes.
- Interface with external customers at the management level in a professional manner.
- Lead and Execute presentations for customer meetings.
- Assist with quotations as required by Sales.
- Maintain close relationship with the customer to pro-actively ensure customer expectations are understood and achieved.
- Provide local contract management including tracking and measurement of performance metrics.
- Provide input to the format and content of customer proposals.
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable execution of contracts.
- Responsible to ensure contract obligations are met.
- Will be responsible to provide service support.
- Will be responsible for execution and deployment of maintenance strategies.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. The job requires considerable communication with the client, from technician to managerial level. Ability to work in a team environment and to show initiative when required. The job requires the engineer to be highly motivated and be able to adopt a proactive approach to system improvement/problem solving and knowledge sharing.
- An understanding of Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Direct ‘hands on’ experience in the set up and operation of a condition monitoring programme.
- Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of rotating machinery. This may include gas and steam turbines, centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, induction motors, generators, fans, diesel engines, gearboxes, cranes etc.
- Sound knowledge of the component parts
- Experienced user of PC-based software.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Have a natural interest in engineering.
- Strong team player.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.