Skills Provision is searching for a Client Relationship Specialist for a company in Argentina.
The employer connects advertisers with engaged internet users, and quality brands. They offer the largest source of premium traffic and local engagement throughout Argentina.
Sector: Online Media
Location: Cordoba, Argentina
Salary & Benefits
- ARS$ 1,650K pa
- Benefits package offered
You will work as part of a large team, evaluating and supporting the needs of the business. This position focuses on developing and strengthening client relationships, with a focus on day-to-day communications with both clients and the internal media and operations teams. This role will perform in-depth exploratory analysis on the performance of the inventory. There will be exposure to both the Media and Publishing side of the online advertising business. This position reports directly to the Director of Publisher Development & Support.
- Ability to drive reporting and analytics within the group.
- Develop deep knowledge of client landscape, including integration with common ad serving technologies.
- Form and manage numerous client relationships.
- Advise clients on monetisation best practices and provide technical support.
- Create, define, and implement operational processes to ensure customer success.
- Responsible for client onboarding, compliance, and retention, and maintaining relationships throughout the lifecycle of a client.
- Work cross-functionally to prioritise and incorporate customer feedback into product roadmap & development.
- Create training material and conduct training sessions for both client and internal teams.
- Utilise communication skills to develop effective working relationships with peers, executives, and clients.
- Customer service or relationship management and project management experience.
- Ability to extract meaningful information from large amounts of data.
- Ability to work both within a team and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to provide technical support for a wide variety of client issues.
- Self-motivation and the desire to create opportunities and take initiative.
- Strong business and problem-solving skills.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.