Skills Provision is searching for a Chief Operating Officer for a Healthcare company in the Middle East.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Establishing a clear strategy for the company.
- Develop clearly defined operational and business management frameworks in conjunction with other members of the executive team.
- Assist with direct reports in establishing strategic plans, goals and objectives and providing leadership.
- Work with the other directors to ensure the company has in place the systems and processes to support the delivery of operational services and achieve organisational targets and objectives.
- Actively supporting and participate in the review and implementation of entity frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any other tasks as agreed upon with executive leadership.
- Maintain client service standards.
- Engage across all service delivery functions to ensure there are robust processes in place and to agree on activity targets for the current year and outline going forward.
- Ensure regular liaison with departments/sections to provide appropriate specialist functional support.
- Support the development and implementation of cross-departmental/sectional coordination mechanisms and information sharing.
- Promote adherence to accountabilities and activities defined in the departmental / sectional scope of work while providing direction and guidance.
- Work with the Director of Finance to ensure value for money is demonstrated and to ensure audit recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensure employees are compliant with relevant standards and legislative requirements.
- Maintaining a close awareness of best practice and industry standards in the different functional areas and developing the entity towards these benchmarks.
- Ensure appropriate and proportionate governance and risk management processes are effectively operated throughout the company.
- Advising CEO and senior management on operational matters as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and senior internal and external stakeholders whilst promoting the reputation of the company.
- Work with the other Directors to establish and manage external contracting and partnership relationships to pre-determined standards.
- Develop, fostering and encouraging open and constructive relationships in the public and professional settings.
- Advise, support and challenge employees on performance and decisions including the appropriate identification, management, and mitigation of risk.
- Ensure staff are motivated, developed and managed so that individual and collective performance meets the needs of the company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Healthcare Management or a relevant field.
- 10 years progressive operational and leadership responsibility in a large organisation.
- Experience in a large healthcare facility.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- IT competent.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present his/her ideas.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously and move them all towards resolution.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Strong service orientation with ability to influence others and collaborate cross functionally.
- Knowledge of regional laws and regulatory requirements.
- Inspirational leader.
- Ability to move the company forward.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.