Our client requires a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 5-6 years of financial management experience preferably within a Logistics or Production environment. This role will play an instrumental role in ensuring the level of efficiency in the finance Function, including an international standard of financial reporting.
Location: South Africa
Salary and Benefits
- R 800,000 p/a
- Excellent Benefits package
- Maintenance, mapping and balancing of the internal report
- Addressing any shortfalls in the internal report.
- Creating additional information within the internal report as required by management.
- Analysing the monthly information to identify any unusual balances and fluctuations.
- Ensuring the internal report agrees to that of the external reporting system.
- Ensuring that the Balance Sheet balances.
- Ensuring that the Balance Sheet and Income Statement agree to the internal report and any variances are investigated and commented or corrected.
- Intercompany Eliminations – Ensuring that the internal intercompany balances eliminate on consolidation and investigate and correct any variances.
- Intercompany Eliminations – Ensuring that the external intercompany balances eliminate on consolidation and investigate and correct any variances
- Forecast – Completion of the monthly forecast information.
- Covenants – Providing TC with the monthly TC Covenant information
- Reports – Providing the CFO Income Statement and Balance Sheet Reports to the relevant parties within.
- Queries – Addressing monthly queries as queried by TC.
- Qualified CA (SA) with 6 years plus financial management experience
- Advanced Excel
- Taxation Knowledge
- IFRS Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication
- Problem solving
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Numerical reasoning
- Business and financial acumen
- Excellent understanding of financial process
- Excellent understanding of operational finance
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.