Skills Provision is searching for an Automation Project Manager for an engineering company in Germany.
Coordinate and manage all activities related to procedures, tools, fixtures, equipment, and process for the Automation Department, from identification of need, through planning, development, and implementation.
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Salary & Benefits
- €135,000 + Bonus pa
- Suitable benefits package available
- Lead in project management for specification, design, and implementation of Automation solutions into production for in house design and contract manufacturing.
- Prepare and present reports outlining the outcome of projects and makes recommendations for any further work. Coordinate with all affected parties to ensure timelines and workflows are all met.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for the assigned automation project. Control expenditures within limitation of project budget.
- Investigate and address quality issues with root cause analysis that maybe caused by automation equipment and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Test, evaluate, document, and validate new equipment performance; establish equipment specifications.
- Provide direction and work priority for the Automation group as needed.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting (hardware & software) of robotic equipment in a production environment.
- Lead the day-to-day problem solving in production line to ensure high product quality with minimal impact to automation up- time.
- Generate cost savings by implementing new automation into production.
- Motion control optimisation via programming to improve robotic functions.
- Participate in training of personnel, responsible for equipment documentation.
- Develop automation maintenance program. Maintain and control replacement parts.
- Carry out supervisory inspections in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably Master.
- 10 years plus automation experience.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Strong understanding of digital systems.
- Experience and knowledge of Design and Development software.
- Knowledge of all types of machining and fabrication techniques. Knowledge of manufacturing procedures and techniques.
- A strong and respectful leader.
- Hard working nature.
- Ability to lead a large team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.