Skills Provision is searching for an Administration Support Director for a well-known organisation.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free salary offered
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Lead and manage the overall planning, direction, and timely execution of services and programs.
- Establish program goals, objectives, performance criteria, workload measurement, and workload standards to ensure services provided are cost effective and meeting milestones.
- Oversee budgeting and financial management for company services and programs, including budget formulation, justification, and execution, financial management and financial reporting.
- Direct planning, design, monitoring and evaluation of assigned division programs and services.
- Perform the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervision.
- Set priorities and oversees the preparation of schedules for completion of work.
- Establish guidelines and performance expectations for subordinates which are clearly communicated through the formal employee performance management system.
- Oversee the development of work improvement plans, recommending personnel actions as necessary.
- Resolves employee informal complaints and grievances.
- Provide advice and counsel to staff related to work and administrative matters.
- Master’s degree in business administration.
- Minimum 10 years managerial experience.
- Demonstrated leadership in business.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management principles, methods, and practices including developing plans and schedules, estimating resource requirements, defining milestones and deliverables, monitoring activities, and evaluating and reporting on accomplishments.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of administrative services and specialized experience providing organizational management and development of administrative policies and procedures, facility and security management, budget and finance accounting, and human resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with executive leadership and internal and external stakeholders and facilitate participatory discussions to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and on teams and manage multiple and competing deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of technical and support staff in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated project management and evaluation skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Strong writing and editing skills for developing internal and external reports, documents and presentations.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.