Skills Provision is searching for 5 Electrical Systems Engineers to work on a high-profile marine project in Saudi Arabia.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary to be negotiated
- Benefits package offered
- The main requirement is to oversee and undertake the marine systems related specialist studies and design work projected from the assessment phase.
- The role will involve marine engineering technical design work including the conduct and management of specific design studies, scoping out work items.
- The main areas this will cover; power and propulsion and electrical systems including systems supporting the electric drive.
- Produce a summary report of approved delegated design decisions that affect performance and cost.
- Conduct reviews of the electrical load (EL) and power generation calculations.
- Identify safety risks, technical risks and mitigation actions for marine systems.
- Support the generation of requests for information/quotations for marine systems.
- Technically assess all supplier responses to requests for information/quotations.
- Produce technical reports
- Degree qualified
- proven experience in an Electrical Marine Engineering
- Proactive, and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Good communicator and team player, able to liaise at all levels across multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Hard working nature
- Good communicator
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.