Skills Provision require specialist Control Systems Engineers for a company located in the United Kingdom.
Salary & Benefits
- £54,000 per year
- Benefits package available
- This role is to join an established team working for a major water industry client, predominantly on new/replacement PLC system development.
- The successful candidate will be required to design and implement PLC based automation systems for various water industry process plant, along with related software engineering activities.
- There will be some periods of working on the client’s site surveying existing equipment and installing and commissioning systems around the UK.
- Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with programming software
- Minimum 3 years system engineering experience to fulfil requirements of this post, ideally with knowledge of water industry process plant or similar
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- Willingness to travel and work at customer sites when required
- Supervision / Mentoring skills
- Low voltage electrical skills to aid test/commissioning
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.