• Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
• Decision making, critical thinking.
• Self-motivated, initiative, maintains a high level of energy.
• Accuracy and Attention to details.
• Tolerant and flexible, adjusts to different situations.
• Organization and prioritization skills.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN (GBK) Under Saudi Manpower Solution Company (SMASCO)
Thalia Street, Corner Dhabab Street, Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Positon: Waiter(December 2013-December 2015)
• Greet guests and presents them with menu
• Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any
• Suggest food and beverage to the guest and also try upsell
• Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handled point of sale (POS) system
• Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries
• Serve the food and beverage to the guest as per the course order
• Observes guest and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service
• Promptly respond to the guest with any additional request
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts, drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses
• Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transaction.
PENSHOPPE (SM Mall of Asia Branch)
SM Mall of Asia, Ground Level, Main Mall, Asia Complex Bay City, Pasay City, Philippines
Position: Sales Assistant (August 2010-September 2013)
• Greeting customer who enter the shop
• Be involved in stock control and management
• Assisting shoppers to find the good and products they are looking for
• Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
• Stocking shelves with merchandise
• Answering queries from customers
• Reporting discrepancies and problem to the supervisor
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
• Balancing cash registers with receipts
• Keeping the tidy and clean
• Attaching free tags to merchandise on the shop floor
• Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
• Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
KINGCOM, FONETCH INTERNATIONAL Inc., (Mobile phones, Tablets, accessories)
1st Floor Jmbc Buildi¬ng Zansib¬ar Street corner Rockef¬eller Street, Makati City
Position: Sales Associate (June 2007-April 2010)
• Sell specific products and services to customers
• Explain different customizable features
• Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features
• Discuss warranties and replacement parts
• Process orders in person and over the phone
• Check inventory to ensure products is in stock
• Bag and package purchases
• Collect method of payment and dispense change
• Determined seasonal trends and adjust displays needed
BENCH / BODY (Mall of Asia Branch) SM Mall of Asia, Sea Side BLVD., Pasay City, Philippines
Position: Sales Associate (October 2006-February 2007)
• Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Asses customer needs and provide assistance and information on product
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customer in store
• Cross sell product
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationship with custom
ABENZON ELECTRONICS / GADGETS / ACCESSORIES / HOME APPLIANCES
Festival Supermall Branch, Ground Level, Festival Mall, Corporate Avenue,
Corner Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Position: Sales Staff (August 2004-September 2006)
• Handle cash and credit sales, and close out till at the end of the day
• Process, price and shelve incoming products
• Assists in cleaning and maintenance of the store
• Effectively communicate store policies to costumer
• Provide a safe and welcoming retail environment to customer of all abilities/experience
• Maintain current knowledge of market prices for store items, and work to ensure pricing consistency among all staff and volunteers
• Attend and actively participate
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.