Certified PRINCE2 Practioner
I'm a senior project manager with over ten years of experience in
software and service delivery; developing, implementing and managing top quality web applications & implementing IT solutions across different domains. Build and lead successful teams of software
professionals across multi-site locations. Offering clients turn-key
software solutions delivered on time and on budget, improving customer experience and reducing costs.
1/8/2012 – Present
Position Held: Project Manager
Genisys Software, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore/Parker Tower, London, UK
Client: Aegis Media, UK
• Manage application support by creating a seamless bridge between the application users and their business.
• Led multiple teams across multisite locations to successful project deliveries through all stages of the standard SDLC.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
• Service Delivery Management
• Identify problem areas in the current implementation and propose new improved processes to design effective solutions.
• Scope, schedule, plan and estimate for implementing the proposed changes.
• Identify tools and improvise on automation as and when required to minimize human error.
• Build & Release management.
• Resource management
• Project management.
• Risk management.
1/11/2009 – 17/7/2012
Position Held: Project Lead/System Analyst
Accenture India, RMZ Eco Space, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore/ Houston/NY, US
Responsibilities: To manage and co-ordinate with the team in performing Requirement analysis, Data analysis, Development, Testing, Project building and Deployment of the below mentioned projects on QA and Prod by following the Scrum methodology.
1. Engage with the project stakeholders to understand their expectations
2. Engage with the client SME’s to understand the project scope, deliverables and timelines
3. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
4. Identify the activities/tasks once the project scope has been defined
5. Identify the right resources for the activities/tasks
6. Come up with estimates and develop a project plan along with the team
7. Identify risks and come up with a risk mitigation plan
8. Get regular status updates from the team to ensure common understanding of their responsibilities
9. Prepare regular status reports for the stakeholders(Internal & External) to communicate the project progress
10. Keep the client updated on the project status and establish a good rapport
11. Ensure that the team’s needs are met and individual efforts are recognized and rewarded accordingly
CSCC (Cisco Service Contract Center) has multiple applications under it.
Quote & Order, Contract Management and Opportunity Management. These applications are built using mainly Oracle apps and Java. These applications are very critical to the client since their customers use them to purchase their services. The challenge was working along with other vendors in closing out defects, identifying risks and coming up with estimates. I was responsible for mentoring, monitoring and managing a total of 11 people both offshore and onsite. All these projects have quarterly releases, so I’m responsible for connecting with the client SME’s and Business Analysts to understand and analyze the new requirements, come up with estimates, identify and allocate resources, monitor their progress, send out status reports to the senior management and the client management.
1. Performed System Analysis for two projects at the client location. Underwent training for the apps, was involved in discussions with all the SME’s to understand their future requirements, inline processes, risk mitigation plans, migration schedules, testing plans, server configurations, defects/change requests capturing tools.
2. Documented all my findings in various analysis and design documents.
3. Setting up a team and training them on the two projects.
4. Working with the client and the team synchronously in understanding the change requests/defects and fixing them.
5. Mentoring the team and enabling them to take up new change requests independently.
SAM: This is Intertek’s Inspection application that they use to track all orders that have been nominated for inspection. It was originally built only for Oil & Commodities inspections. We had to extend it to include Agricultural goods as well. We used one of Intertek’s in-house change request tools to capture and fix defects and track new change requests.
MTC2.0: My Test Central is a group of applications that are used by Intertek’s engineers and their customers to create and track projects. MTC2.0 would make web service calls to fetch data from one of their customer’s database and we were responsible to keep the web service updated. One of the other tasks was to integrate MTC2.0 with their invoicing system called Phoenix. Defects and new Change requests would be captured using the same in-house tool as SAM.
Client: Goldman Sachs CRM
1. Managed the development & implementation of below mentioned projects – working with clients, developers, trainers to meet project objectives.
2. Lead a team of 8 to 3 successful releases.
3. Organized team building activities that include focus group meetings, newsletters and project summaries to increase team involvement in program development and implementation.
4. Developed comprehensive training programs for all projects that led to overall improved team capabilities.
5.Leveraged negotiations and communication skills to guide teams across different site locations
• NUCA: It’s an engine that prorates the costs incurred across trades and generates output files in a specific format that are fed into another downstream system.
• Targeted Content Distribution: This is a project that enables salespeople to distribute trade and research content to their client contacts and track every distribution to ensure they don’t spam them.
• Revenue Adjustment: This tool is used to adjust attributions/contributions to the sales revenue for the sales management.
19/5/2008 – 1/9/2009
Position Held: Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead/System Analyst
Aris Global, SKR Towers, JP Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore
agXchange Platform is an enterprise wide application to support exchange of adverse events, products and other data with health authorities, partners, clinical study investigators, etc. The application is built on struts/JSF/J2EE framework and Oracle 9i.
Led a team of 5 in analyzing, developing, testing and deploying the Outbound Submissions Tracking and Inbound Receipt and Triage modules of agXchange.
17/6/2006 – 16/5/2008
Position Held: Software Engineer
IBM, Prestige Towers, Residencey Road, Bangalore
Client: Global Delivery Center, India
Residual Billing System
The primary goal of this application is to integrate all the applications/data for the purpose of billing IBM India’s project costs that include labor, infrastructure; compute environment, dedicated WAN links, telecommunication charges, etc. This application is expected to save around 270 PM man months per year, based on 3 hrs savings per project per month. Additionally this application also needs to automate the process of bill generation as per business rules. The application is built on struts/J2EE framework and IBM DB2.
Requirement gathering, designing, development, testing and deployment of the web application.
Position Held: Software Engineer/Team Lead
Infosys Technologies, Electronics city, Bangalore
Rosetta: The web application is used for searching legal/news/business information as per a user’s subscription.
Developing and testing search pages for the Australian, French and Canadian legal adaptations of Rosetta
Degree School/College Year Of Passing Percentage
SSC Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans, Veraval, Gujarat 1996 76
HSC(Sc) BVB VM Public School, Baroda, Gujarat 1998 80
Msc(IT) KS School Of Business Management, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad 2003 70.78
English, Hindi, Telugu
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.