A dedicated and highly motivated grounds person combining extensive experience in preparing sites for building with carrying out a range of maintenance tasks including felting roofs, tarmacing driveways, block paving and laying pipes. Performs exceptionally well within a team, and able to work collaboratively with others to complete jobs with optimal time efficiency. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly detail-oriented, and possesses excellent organisational qualities.
2014 – Present GROUNDS PERSON
Shaun Griffiths, Shrewsbury, UK
• Responsible for a wide range of ground maintenance tasks including fence construction, felting roofs, tarmacing driveways, block paving and laying pipes
• Performing all site work with meticulous attention to detail and working collaboratively as part of a team to ensure all tasks completed on time and in full
1993 – 2014 GROUNDS PERSON
R A Allmark, Shawbury, UK
• Performing general ground works on large sites in order to prepare for housing developments including tarmacing and concreting
• Driving 7.5 ton wagons in order to collect materials and ensure presence of all required equipment and resources
1975 – 1993 BUTCHER / BONER MANAGER
Leanstock / Tarameats, Shrewsbury
• Butchering and boning cattle to prepare it to be processed for supermarket sales, including starting on a full beast, hiding, trimming and preparing for sale
• Complying with all health and hygiene policies and procedures, and completing health medical tests every six months
Basic Health and Safety
Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.