Software Engineer with a Master’s degree focused in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH).
Skilled in Robot Operating System (ROS), Python, C++ and Git.
Enthusiastic about AI, Machine Learning, Robotics and Computer Vision.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERNSHIP
Mar. 2016 - Aug 2016
• Beta version of the GUI of the ground-control station.
• On-Screen-Display software for the avionics of the copter.
• Assembling the copter, testing, analyzing the log data of flights and debugging.
Tools: Linux, Python, C++, C, ROS, Git, Qt, Jenkins
Oct. 2014 - Jun. 2015
• Team’s Objective: Building an autonomous robot-rescuer which can navigate areas having suffered a natural disaster and locate human vic-
• Implementation and Maintenance of the audio system of the robot.
• Detection and Localization of victim by utilizing sound localization and voice recognition.
• Tools: Linux, Python, C++, ROS, Git
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.