Good management and leadership skills; broad knowledge and experience in the publishing industrial sector; strong follow up skill and communication skills, with experience deals with internal, external and overseas clients at all levels; proficiency/advanced level language skills(English,Chinese,Malay&Korean); advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe photoshop,illustrator&InDesign)
Qualifications & Education
Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman Diploma in Mass Communication (Graphic Design)
CGPA : 2.5
Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman Certificate in Mass Communication (Graphic Design)
CGPA : 3.0
S.M.K. Kepong Baru SPM
Colour Symphony House
Position: Senior Production & Marketing Communications Professional
– Communication – Deals with internal, external and overseas clients at all levels via telephone, email and face to face to ensure successful communication via actively listening and probing questions being replied.
– Problem solving – Resolves in-depth queries in a methodical manner independently and with internal and external business partners to find appropriate resolutions, efficiencies in high level of quality.
– Team Player – Sharing knowledge and encouraging with internal or external clients. Build positive working relationship to achieve goals.
– Supportive – Attending external client’s event, parties or conferences to show support and build up relationships.
– Planning and organizing – Prearrange or refined printing planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and responsibilities in a time with professional manner.
– Leadership – Showing potential to motivate teams and other colleagues with encouraged and supported off assigning and delegating tasks can be done. Setting deadlines and leading teams with can do attitude. Over seeing each department work flows to ensure deadline meet.
– Organization – Keep prioritizes first on mind, work efficiently on duties, productively on all given task and time-manage well maintains to meet up printing deadlines.
– Commercial awareness – Understand and knowing how business or industry works. Have a good understanding of what the organization wants to achieve through a products or services and how to build it competes in the marketplace.
– Saved time for the company
– Developed new quality standards for better performance quality and reliability
– Worked on special projects
– Developed or implemented new procedures
– Identified a problem and solved it
– Ensure clients are well-maintained & build excellent client relationships.
– Served customers in a positive way
– Social networking to build up awareness of company
– Handing up and in charge of 40 over difference company
*Reason Leaving: Seek for better opportunity
Ean Label Industry Sdn Bhd
Position: Junior Production Coordinator
– Perform – Carry out and take action to solve problems as to maintain clients.
– Coordinate – Develop responsible in each team and work things out together.
– Duties include – Oversee each department and work plan head up.
– Develop new account
– Production print process well maintain
– Come up with a new idea that improved things
*Reason Leaving: Look out for new challenges
IN Publishers Sdn Bhd
Position: Production Coordinator
– Manage – Day to day routine responsible as to be in charges handle with client’s enquiry.
– Responsible -Established good working relationships with customers /clients.
– Developed- Implemented new format in between client’s and company.
– Teamwork – working closely with all department and client’s to ensure meet up timeline.
– Contributed to good customer service to build up stronger support
– Handing up, in charge of 20 to 30 over difference company
– Time saving for approver and proof reading to avoid mistake been done
– Working and dealing with a large group of people’s to ensure meet up deadline.
*Reason Leaving: Always want to learn more.