More than 15 Years of experience in oil and gas
Degree: Senior Mechanical Engineering.
Speciality: Mechanical Manufacture.
Facilities Maintenance Planning Lead (FROM 2013 to Present)
Petrofac in Rumaila Project Iraq (Basra)
-Analyze all approved Work Requests (WR) assigned to Facilities Maintenance team received in iWMS (current Rooximo2)
-Discuss with Site execution team to prepare execution plan and scheduling of the work orders with the required details to
-Perform including: steps, resources, estimated time, crew size, and completion dates after approval of WR from Site
-Schedule System generated PM (Preventive Maintenance) work orders & assign to site Planning Engineer/Maintenance
-Support in the development of maintenance program, task lists, plan, resource requirement and identifying BOM.
-Review the PMRs with facilities Maintenance Team Leads to correct variances if any.
-Train and develop Site Planning Engineer (Nationals) to take full responsibility of his assigned area
-Prepare and issue a draft to Weekly Work order list to site Execution team prior to weekly meetings for review and
-Conduct weekly meeting with site execution teams to finalize the 2 weekly Look-ahead plans.
-Discuss long pending work orders with Site Engineer and execution team during weekly meeting to clear off the backlog
-Provide update on Integrated Maintenance Activities Schedule
-Coordinate shutdown Meetings with Maintenance/Operation on weekly basis to update the shutdown jobs tracker.
Senior Maintenance Planner (From 2007 to 2013)
Association between British Petroleum, Statoil and Algerian oil and Gas Company
– have good working knowledge of HSE programs and initiatives
– I use with different CMMS and office based activities. (Maximo 4 and 6, MS Project, Primavera P6, Business Object, MS office Tool’s).
– Schedule Maintenance Works and preventive maintenance plans on our facilities
– Create PM and Job Plan for different Equipment.
– Maintains work order and Equipment history files and is responsible for checking and ensures data is entered.
Technical Rotating Equipment Specialist (From 1999 To 2007)
GE ALGERIA (ALGESCO). (Algesco is joint venture between Algerian Company Sonatrach/Sonalgaz and American Company General Electric)
– Different Type of Inspection in different Rotating equipment such as:
– Gas Turbines Model: GE Frame 5 /3/9 (Major Inspection/Combustion Inspection/Liner Transition Pieces –Inspection).