• In-depth exposure to construction industry in several fields of services and utilities
• Hands on experience in different systems
• Special Airport Systems (SAS)
• Control and integrated systems
• Water and wastewater treatment technologies and plants
• Fire protection technologies
• Infrastructure of large scale development in relation to central utility provision and distribution networks
• Electrical power and low current services
• Maintain contracts and QA/QC development
• Develop management quality procedures
• Develop commercial strategies
• Intellectual construction portfolio management
• Application of CPM best practices
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
• Enforce HSE regulations and standards
• Major Contracts & Procurement
• Project Budget Planning/Management
• Joint Venture Management
• Expense Planning/Control & Margin Improvement
- Project Director of MRO facility (Advanced Military Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Centre - Al Ain Airport)
- Project director in new Abu Dhabi International Airport Midfield Terminal Building
- Senior Projects Manager of multiple large scale projects across Abu Dhabi and Doha.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.