• Extensive experience in Design & Construction.
• Managing design processes in all project life cycle and participating project team in performing feasibility study, developing design, tender processes, and coordination with stakeholders.
• Technical reviewing & Monitoring Tender, IFC& shop drawing and documents to ensure that all documents are in compliance with project stakeholder’s needs” Clients, Operators …” and achieves authority’s regulations.
• Performing time schedule for design processes in alignment with construction schedule in order to ensure engineering works are in line with project schedule and taking preventive/corrective actions to avoid/mitigate deviations in project plan.
• Performing WBS (work breakdown structure) for project scope as well as RBS (resource breakdown structure) to allocate project resources and assign tasks to team members.
• Monitor & Control project processes and implementing preventive/corrective actions to avoid/mitigate deviations in project plan.
• Preparing in house shop drawings & monitoring sub-contractors’ submittals, RFIs and reviewing all related documentation and following up with Consultant until getting consultant approvals.
• Overseeing &Coordinating between all project trades such as Structure, MEP, Specs, ID fit out contractor, Façade sub-contractor to monitor work progress & sort out any issues may be arising during execution.
• Attending progress & technical meeting with Consultant, Client, Sub-Contractors…etc.
• Experience in interior/fit out works, materials and FF&E
• Computer literate in (CAD-MS office-MS project-PS)
(2015- Present) Senior Architect
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) - Dubai, UAE
(2011-2015) Project Coordinator
Nesma & Partners Cont. Co. Ltd - KSA
(2007-2011) Architectural Coordinator
Space Consult Office - Dubai, UAE
(2005-2007) Design Architect
High Art Consultant Office- Dubai, UAE
(2004-2005) Technical Office Architect
Al-Nemr Contracting Co., Egypt
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.