2009-2013: University degree - 2:1 BA (Hons) in International Business at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
2007-2009: A Levels: B/B/B in Business Studies, English Language and and Distinction BTEC Diploma in Film & Video Studies at Barton Peveril College, Hampshire
2002-2007: GCSE: A*-B in 10 GCSE subjects including Maths, English Language & Literature, and Sciences at Thornden School, Hampshire
Newable, Whiteley- Events Coordinator. July 2015 – Present
• Coordinating a variety of export-focused corporate events on behalf of the UK government Department for International Trade, aimed at companies in the South East of England.
Hampshire County Council, Winchester- Senior Recruitment Assistant. May 2015- July 2015
• Managing the recruitment of successful candidates, post-interview stage.
• Main tasks included: drawing up contracts, initiating pre-employment checks, verifying ID documents as per right-to-work in the UK regulations, and responding to general queries.
Hampshire County Council, Winchester - Recruitment Assistant. Aug 2014- May 2015
• Liaising with hiring managers and recruitment advisers to manage interviews against deadlines.
• Training new members of staff.
HSBC, Southampton- Counter Service. November 2013-May 2014
• First point of contact for customers wishing to make transactions and queries about their account(s).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.