I am an energetic and enthusiastic professional with IT skills who enjoys taking up new challenges.
I relate well with people from diverse cultural background. My greatest strengths are team work, adaptability, drive for success, ability to meet deadlines and the determination to see work go through even in very difficult conditions.
I have worked with Biskam enterprise for 2 years as a sales manager. it was a significant learning experience and made me acquire much skills related to my job
Academic & Professional Qualifications
2011-2013, Higher diploma in marketing management (ABE united kingdom)
Marketing policies, planning and communication (A), principles of business law(A) principles of marketing(B), sales management (A) the business environment ( A+) organisational behaviour (B) marketing information system(A) managing the customers relationship (B)
HP life-long online learning certification
Sales forecasting, effective leadership,
2009-2011, General Certificate of Education (GCE)-Advanced Level, Mario academic complex, Yaounde, Cameroon
Subjects passed: Business management (E), Economics (D), Marketing (D) and Commerce and finance (E)
2005-2008, General Certificate of Education (GCE) – Ordinary Level, Oxford Comprehensive High School, Yaounde, Cameroon
Subjects passed: Mathematics (A), Economics (A), Geography (A), History (B), Commerce (A), English language (A), French Language (B) religious studies (B), biology (B)
I am fluent in English and French
Company: BISKAM ENTERPRISE LTD
POSITION: SALES MANAGER
Employment type: Full Time
From February 2012 – June 2014
• Selling range of high profile, luxury technology products
• responsible for training, influencing and motivating the sales team
• ensure that targets and KPIs are achieved and exceeded
Key Skills & Competencies
• Excellent telephone manner. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Speak French as a second language.
• Good understanding of rules and legislations that can impact on the way customer service is developed and improved.
• Team player gained through learning within teams
• Self-management skills gained through work well in different types of situations with a variety of people. Examples include: meeting deadlines, being motivated and showing initiative.
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills
• Full awareness of all Health & safety legislation relating to office work.
• Good IT skills including; Word, Excel, Email and Internet
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.