ASDAN Keys Skills IT Level 1 & 2
2017 - 2018: ENERGY CONSULTANT/FIELD SALES: Utility Alliance
• Responsible for Field Based ‘Business to Business’ new business development activities
• Selling the Company’s range of energy and utility products and services to new accounts
• Identifying & winning new clients by ‘Cold Calling’ an average of 30 Companies per day
2015 - 2017: TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT: Safetykleen
• Responsible for sales of Industrial Capital Equipment across the South East of England
• Generating additional sales revenue through a mix of new business & account management
• Managed relationships with Major Accounts including Virgin Atlantic, Honeywell and GKN
• Over achieved against £16K per month targets becoming top Field Sales Consultant of 28
• Managed full life-cycle of negotiation & presentation processes in winning £120K contract
2013 - 2015: FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE: Sita UK
• Responsible for the sale of Total Waste Solutions in the Commercial & Industrial sectors
• Anaysing and meeting customer’s needs whilst achieving on activity & revenue targets
• Conceived and delivered innovative and creative direct and strategic marketing strategies
• Created, produced & delivered highly effective & successful presentations at senior level
• Initially employed as Maternity Cover achievement recognised by permanent appointment
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.