• Certified Fraud Examiner- Associate Member
• Risk Assessment
• AML, FINCEN reporting, SAR Reporting
• ARCGIS, OSINT Capabilities, Social Network Analysis
• E-Discovery, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw
• Anti-Bribery and Corruption
• Forensic Data Analytics
• SQL, SAS, C++, R Programming Languages
• SAP Database System
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VBA and Access
• SPSS, NVIVO , Bayesian Networks and Statistical Analysis
SOTHEBY’S, New York, New York
Working with various departments to mitigate any financial, criminal, and legal risk to the company. Utilizing problem solving skills to prevent and deter any risk related events.
• Determining acceptable exposure level for the company’s crime insurance, finance, and legal risks.
• Quantifying risk levels to the company
• Working with legal and finance to meet and ensure that corporate governance and compliance standards are met
• Conducting investigations into damaged property, internal, and external thefts.
• Conduct contract review & analysis for risk transfer language, compliance assessments.
• Review claims against conditions reports & make necessary adjustments.
• Prepare and run financial reports.
• Maintain global accounting of insurance policies, allocations by country and coverage terms.
• Respond to general insurance related inquires throughout the business.
• Conducting business intelligence projects and audits of the claims review systems.
January 2015-April 2015
CITY OF LONDON POLICE, London, England
Forensic Analyst Internship
Working under direct supervision of the Director of Forensic Services:
• Conducted forensic risk analytics for financial risk assessment
• Conducted and managed investigations with various departments, including AML, credit and check fraud.
• Improving crime prevention strategies and techniques
• Conducted crime scene investigations, implementing proper handling and packaging of evidence.
March 2011 – September 2014
JEWELERS SECURITY ALLIANCE, New York, New York
• Assisted Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in financial crime investigations into AML, fraud and organized criminal activity in regards to retail and jewelry crime.
• Conducting data analytics to determine trends and patterns in crime, using SPSS and SQL
• Collect and review data to aid in investigation and analysis as well as providing reports to management and external government agencies
• Managed and produced compliance and regulatory reports
• Writing intelligence reports for various government agencies and insurance companies
• Providing intelligence/ risk reports to management as well as to federal and international government agencies
• Liaise between NYPD and FBI to share information and design crime and loss prevention techniques
• Using Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) to garner information on criminal activities
• Create and publish statistical information quarterly and annually on criminal activity
• Tracing lost/stolen diamonds and fraudulent activity; such as fencing, credit and check fraud
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.