I have completed B.E. in “Electrical/Electronics Engineering”. Presently I am working in the field of Conductors from last 8 Years & now working as a Production & Quality Manager. I am here with sending my resume for your kind perusal. Please find it as per your requirement.
I assure you that I shall discharge my duties to your entire satisfaction. I shall be grateful to you if I am selected for one of them.
Academic & Technical Qualifications:
Specialization School/College Board/University Year of Passing Division / Percent
B.E. Electrical & Electronics NIIST, Bhopal R.G.P.V., Bhopal 2007 61.2%
H.S.S.C. Science + Math’s Stream Senior’s Children’s Academy, Jabalpur M.P. Board, Bhopal 2001 2nd
S.S.C. S.S.C. Senior’s Children’s Academy, Jabalpur M.P. Board, Bhopal 1999 2nd
1. “Smart Card” based on microcontroller 8255 as minor project: A Smart card that is used to identify a particular code or a password. The key learning was PCB making, interfacing of ICs & how to work with a team member. There were six members in the team.
2.“Data Acquisition System” based on microcontroller AT89C2051 as major project: It is an eight channel microcontroller based device which measures physical parameters such as temperature, light, voltage, current etc in real time as well as in stored mode. There were six members in the team.
Short term training program on Recent Advance in Modern Power System in NIIST, Bhopal where various aspects of importance of an Automation in industries, Energy Conservation in transmission & distribution of electricity etc were covered.
1. Had undergone half month training from MPSEB, Jabalpur where key learning was the aspects of transmission and distribution of electricity.
2. Had undergone half month training in BSNL, Jabalpur where key learning was the conceptual knowledge of communication lines.
1. Short-term course in Basic structure of windows from NIIT, Jabalpur.
2. Short-term course in C & C++ from APTECH, Bhopal.
I am a calm, proactive friendly natured person, a temperament suitable for teamwork and a hard worker.
1. Worked as a Production Engineer in an Electrical Company for Eight Months.
2. Worked in NARMADA TRANSMISSION PVT. LTD. BHOPAL (M.P.) as an Assistant Quality & Production Manager for 2.8Years where we are the manufacturer of Conductors (AAAC & AAC).
3. Worked in DYNAMIC CABLES PVT. LTD., JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) as a Deputy Manager for 1.5Years where we are the manufacturers of Electrical Conductors. (AAAC, AAC & ACSR).
4. Presently I am working (from feb.2010) in MAHAVIR TRANSMISSION UDYOG PVT. LTD., DEHRADUN (UTTARAKHAND) as a Quality Assurance & Production Manager where we are the manufacturers of Electrical Conductors.
1) A working professional having experience in the field of Conductors in different areas like Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Inspections, Production Operations, Process Enhancements, Dispatches and Team Management.
2) Experience in managing overall manufacturing operations, quality, dispatch & production planning control of the organization with key focus on top line & bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
3) Understanding and knowledge about quality standards & proficient in implementation of techniques of Indian standards.
4)Proficient in streamlining processes in the organization and managing assignments for energy saving, cost controlling, waste elimination as well as productivity improvement.
5) Good analytical, troubleshooting, TEAM MANAGEMENT inter-personal skills with proven ability in driving numerous achieving Management Targets, Quality enhancement, Production process improvement and cost savings initiatives during the career span.
Add value in the growth process of the organization with my acquired experience & knowledge from the working experiences in industries. Bring in the best practices from my learning in forming a dedicated team & growth oriented organizational culture.
Plant related Operational activities:
1) AAC, ACSR & AAAC Conductors
1) Leading a group of dedicated Supervisors/Engineers and by their collective efficient/effective Teamwork maintaining the Product Quality through stringent Control of Process/Raw Material/Machines/Systems which finally conforms to all types of National / Standards as required by our valued customers globally.
2) Processes are maintained & passed through stringent quality checks/ Quality Control to compete with the MNC’s of our product & simultaneously maintain the bar of our product Quality for optimization satisfaction of our valued customers throughout the power sector in India i.e. (Several State Electricity Boards Of India & Job work)
3) Different Customers QA process i.e. Plant Survey/ Final Inspections are handled effectively & at the right time to avoid any type of Late Delivery
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.