Health and Care Professions Council, Registration number: SW 119392
Licensed Master Social Worker, License number: 63112
The University of Texas at Arlington August 2015 – August 2016
Master of Social Work (MSW) Arlington, TX
Specialization: Children and Families
Graduated with Distinction
Texas Christian University August 2010 – December 2014
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Fort Worth, TX
Upper Second Class Honours
Communities In Schools Dallas Region, Inc.
March 2017 – Present
• Develop, implement, and monitor student cases promoting education and well-being for over 100 students, ages 11-17 to meet their specific needs biologically, psychologically, and socially
• Exceed grant expectations by surpassing student enrollment and monthly service requirements
• Connect students and families to resources within the school and community through individualized assessment, and collaboration with faculty and staff
• Provide crisis intervention, academic advising, and supportive counselling to over 100 students
• Ensure all enrollment activities adhere to established procedures of accountability and confidentiality according to contracts and regulatory entities
• Effectively train and evaluate 4 social service interns by creating learning opportunities for them to engage with individuals, families, groups, and organizations, promoting professional competency
PSP Professional Services, Inc.
Social Work Intern – Master Level
January 2016 – August 2016
• Orchestrated 15 weekly, individual therapy sessions for clients, ages 3-70 resulting in improved client well-being
• Conducted biopsychosocial assessments, including risk assessments, and mental status exams
• Created effective treatment plans focusing on client goals, using evidence-based practice approaches such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), trauma-focused CBT, motivational interviewing, and strength-based therapy
• Counseled adolescents and pre-adolescents on continuing education and college preparation leading to an increase in university admittance
• Provided resources and referrals to clients and families
Excel Center of Fort Worth
Social Work Intern – Bachelor Level
August 2013 – May 2014
• Directed dual diagnosis treatment sessions for pre-adolescents and adolescents, ages 12-18 focusing on addiction recovery
• Planned group lessons promoting ultimate well-being, including mental health, physical fitness, and nutrition
• Conducted individual stress management sessions for children and youth, ages 5-18 cultivating emotional intelligence
• Collaborated with the interdisciplinary team during daily treatment plan meetings
• Organized developmentally appropriate group activities for children and youth, ages 5-18
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.