A qualified Chemist with work experience in both the Food Manufacturing and Oil and Gas Industries. Committed to a career within the Laboratory environment, supported by a solid educational background with a BSc Industrial Chemistry and an MSc Instrumental Analysis in Oilfield Chemicals.
Education And Qualifications
NEBOSH Health and Safety at work (2012)
SPE Conference Offshore Europe Aberdeen UK (2011)
MSc Instrumental Analysis in Oilfield Chemicals: Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen UK (2010)
• Oilfield Production Chemicals, Scale predictions and Pourbix diagrams, Asphaltene and Scale Inhibition, well simulation, ISO standards, Chromatographic separation and Spectroscopy
• Practical Experience of Gas Chromatography (GC), Inductively coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES), analysing drilling fluids and scaling compounds respectively
• Successful completion of MSc dissertation titled ‘Formulation of Multifunctional product to control organic and inorganic deposit in oilfield’
BSc Industrial Chemistry ( 2006)
• Environmental Chemistry, Catalysis, Polymers, Industrial Chemicals, Chemical Separation and Instrumentation, Project Management
• Practical use of GC-MS, SEM, UV and FTIR analytical instruments
• COSHH Risk assessment and ISO standards
Product Development Manager (Jan2011-present)
TINACHRIS NIGERIA LTD, NIGERIA
• Working full time as Product Development Manager for this food manufacturer, testing products and preparing documentation on current process flows; originating new product development in line with customer needs and requirements driven by the business
• Selecting correct design concepts and fundamental technologies for new product development and managing improvement cycles for existing products; managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, pricing and ensuring adherence to legal requirements
Analytical Chemist (Internship) (Jun2010-Sept2010)
NALCO ENERGY SERVICE, ABERDEEN UK
• Delivering successfully on this internship programme, shadowing the scale team, determining procedures and choices of chemicals; deciphering choice of chemicals, types of treatments, injection points applied during time of laboratory testing and conducting fields trials of inhibitors
• Aiding in the appropriate setting up of laboratory test methodologies for performance evaluations of inhibitor compatibility testing; demonstrating compliance to all test methodologies, procedures and ISO 9000/17025 quality systems
Production Assistant (May 2008-Dec 2008)
A-Z PETROCHEMICALS, NNEWI, NIGERIA
• Operating as Production Assistant, monitoring chemical management, corrosion management of facilities, production optimization and process surveillance
• Providing support and advice on process chemistry during the blending process, enhancing production reliability and optimization; delivering project planning, risk assessments, report writing and data acquisition in line with company policy and procedures and in a timely manner at all times
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.