I have experience of 26 years in the field of QA/QC in the field of Manufacturing, Fabrication, Power Plant Maintenance, Ship Maintenance Oil field Construction, Power and Water networks in U.A.E, Kuwait and India.
I have completed NEBOSH HSW – Health and Safety at Work
I have already:
1. Completed Lead Auditor Course in ISO 9000:2008 (IRCA certified Course No. A17027)
2. Completed Lead Auditor Course based on OHSAS 18001:2007 (IRCA certified Course No.A17357)
3. Completed Lead Auditor Course based on ISO 14001:2004 ( IRCA certified Course No.A14479)
• Pursuing M.B.A in Operations Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Abu Dhabi
• P.G Diploma in Operations Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Chennai in 1995
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Madras University, Chennai in 1991
I have valid Driving License in U.A.E. Though I am staying in Abu Dhabi, I am very much willing to relocate to other emirates
Nov'06 - till date: Lindenberg Emirates - LLC, Abu Dhabi as Senior QA / QC Engineer officiating as Project QHSE Manager
Key Result Areas
• Developing appropriate quality and HSE policies, procedures and processes for Lindenberg based on accepted best practice and international standards
• Determining the QHSE requirements for each project in accordance with client and consultant requirements and agreed quality standards
• Ensuring client satisfaction by liaising closely with the client and the consultant and proactively managing their QHSE complaints
• Ensuring that Suppliers/Sub-contractors meets the agreed technical specifications by implementing the relevant QHSE checks in coordination with the Project Managers and Project Engineers
• Generating the Project Quality Plan & HSE Plan including the inspection test plan, Risk assessment in coordination with the Divisions Heads, Project Managers and Planning Engineers
• Ensuring that QHSE systems are as per Project Quality Plan and Project HSE Plan are regularly maintained at Project Sites with updated records
• Working towards continuous improvement and implementation of QHSE systems and Abu Dhabi EHSMS standards
• Adhering to FAT and SAT procedures and standards, and ensuring that the related tests are properly done by the supplier
• Coordinating with third party inspection bodies and N.D.T bodies as and when required
• Overseeing calibration of instruments and ensure maintaining records of the same
• Carrying out factory inspections and witness tests to ensure that agreed quality standards are met
• Liaising with consultant's representatives for material inspection upon delivery
• Ensuring that all equipment, tools, and materials comply with the project regulations and requirements and that the personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely
• List of critical Projects involved coordinating the Site QA/QC Engineers (All Disciplines) & HSE Engineers/Officers
May'05 - Oct'06: Control Contracting and Trading Company, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. as QA / QC Engineer
Key Result Areas
At Bechtel (UK) as QA/QC Engineer
• Awarded E.P.C Contract Onshore Gas Development Phase III (OGD - III) for the Blasting and Painting of 30,000 m2 of Pipeline for installation of a separate NGL Pipeline from Habshan to Ruwais for Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited (GASCO)
• Worked towards implementation of Inspection Test Plan which includes verification of Incoming pipes, Specification of Paint, Confirmation of Environmental conditions, Surface preparation, WFT and DFT checking of Paint Application and follow up of preparation of all relevant documentation
At Sakhalin Energy (S.I.E.C) as QA/QC Engineer
• Awarded E.P.C contract “Molikpaq Tie in Project” for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of two Process Modules
• Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan (Architecture/Structural Works) which includes Inward Inspection, Preparation of Welding Procedure, Welder qualification, Preparation of Inspection Test Reports for Architecture works, Co-ordination with NDT Agency and Third Party Inspection Agencies, Co-ordination with Painting Sub Contractor, Preparation of As-Built Mark up Drawings, and submission for Final Documentation
• Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan (HVAC Works) which includes Inward Inspection, Preparation of Inspection Test Reports for fabrication of Ducts, Preparation of Leak Test Packages for Ducts and its verification, Installation of HVAC Equipment & Accessories, Preparation of As-Built Mark up Drawings, and submission for Final Documentation
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.