- Collaboration & Team ethic
- Innovative, forward thinker
- Highly self disciplined
- Organised / Planning / Preparation
- Flexibility / Time management
- Open minded
- Highly driven and ambitious
- NVQ4 Mechanical Engineering
- 11years experience in Nuclear standards engineering practices
- B(Eng) Mechanical & production
- PMQ (Formerly APMP Qualification for Project management), aim to progress towards Chartered Project management
Bespoke Nuclear Engineering NW England (also UK defence sector and worldwide security)
- Project engineer/Manager: Jun2018 - Present
Responsible for working across multiple bespoke engineering projects either for a senior project manager and/or managing smaller package values of my own from concept design right through to manufacture commissioning and install, full project life-cycle, giving me a good oversight of the entire business process.
- Project build fitter: Aug2009 - Jun2018
From apprentice to a senior member of the project build fitting (mechanical build) team, working on a variety of differing projects whilst collaborating with the various other departments within the organisation and leading builds with team members of all ages and backgrounds. I have been fortunate enough to have previously had the opportunity to travel and lead builds with some clients, this was a great experience.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.